Search This Blog

20171214

Da'esh (A Haram) is Haram

An itinerant Muslim al-Khadim al-Nabil once told me:

One night I had a dream about the glorious missionaries Munkar and Nakir of the ancient kingdom of Ba'ed al-Haya.

Elders Munkar and Nakir greeted me, saying:

Peace be unto thee. We ask of thee three questions. Please carefully consider each question and answer righteously.

Who is the Lord!
Who is the Prophet?
What is thy faith about this person?

I replied, God, Mohammed, and Islam (submission to the Lord).

Glory to thee, said the esteemed elders. Please enter our glorious kingdom.

And they took me to Baed al-Haya in a heartbeat.

On arrival, Elder Munkar observed my face and asked:

Esteemed sir, thy countenance maketh thee unbecoming. Why art thou so melancholy?

To the blessed Elder, I said:

Where art the seventy-two virgins, most blessed Elder?

To which the glorious Elder replied:

Sir, thou hast been sorely misinformed.

I shall let my esteemed partner Nakir explain why.

To which the brilliant Elder Nakir chimed in:

Da'esh Haram.

No comments: